It’s only been an week, but we feel the need for some changes to be rolled out
- Fixed negative numbers in Trip (Driving)
- Much faster startup if you use the new, fast CanSee dongle
- Fixed an issue that mostly produced wrong numbers in miles mode
- Implemented a “news” bar on the main screen we can use to alert users
- Moved Leak currents to Technical and made it more reliable
- Fixed values not displaying in the experimental BCB screen
The trip function basically gives you a “Trip C”. Reset it by tapping it’s value area. It relies on trip B values supplied by the car so if you reset Trip B in the car, Trip C needs to be reset.
BCB and Leak Currents are helpful tools to assess charging problems. Note that HF Leak currents should not exceed 300 mA (preferably significantly lower), and that Ground resistance cannot exceed 150 or 200 ohms depending on model, and again, should preferably be significantly lower. On my home charger it is 11 ohms.