As expected, many, mostly small issues emerged after 1.54 release. Over 30 commits have been made since. We just uploaded 1.55beta1 in the open beta track. The most important changes are:
- A fix for getting DTCs for pre ZE50 cars
- CCS charging for the ZE50!!
- An Android compliant and much improved settings screen
- Several KONNWEI optimizations
- Many small fixes, including the pilot current for newer firmware in pre-ZE50 cars
- Increased font size in graphs
As you can see, we’re not forgetting about the pre-ZE50 car drivers.
We’re very excited and would love to push this to the production track as soon as possible, so give it a spin.
Leave a Reply