I’ve been busy recoding the interface between my home automation and ZE services as Renault changed their entire apps and API to “MY Renault”. That worked out with the kind help provided by James. All back on track again in Node-RED.
While doing some research I ran into a post from one of the developers on the French forum. This was one of the things he mentioned that has always been “somewhat known”, but more precisely formulated now.
- Start of charge
- During charging, every 30 minutes (every 15min for Z.E. 40)
- End of charge
- Beginning of a journey
- During the trip, every 30 minutes (every 15min for Z.E. 40) or every 5% of SOC (state of charge of the battery)
- End of a trip
- Before sleep (3 min after lockout) if the battery value has changed since the last message
- Before sleep (3 min after lockout) if the car is not connected, a charge is programmed and the charge level is less than 100%
- Low battery alert
- Instant pre-conditioning set point.